Bytemark are hiring: Customer Service Administrator
Friendly modern offices, real career progression opportunities and an exciting opportunity to make a difference to our business.
This is an introductory role for people with excellent customer service skills and want to build a career in technology.
You will directly involved in one of the most important aspects of our business – giving our customers amazing service. We pride ourselves on dealing with emails and calls from our customers in a timely, empathetic and enthusiastic manner.
We don’t believe in following rigid scripts, or getting customers off the phone quickly. We strive for the best possible service for our customers.
We want our customers to get immediate help from friendly and informed people, and we’re relying on you to make that happen.
- Engage empathetically with our customers every day to answer their queries, offer advice, and asking for help from colleagues when needed
- Keep track of customer questions across phone calls, e-mails, ticketing systems and online chat from 9am to 5pm, 5 days a week
- Collaborating with and learning from more senior members in the team
Our customers are often engineers themselves. We don’t expect you to be a technical expert yourself, but need you to get the right help to our customers.
- Clarity, expressiveness and decisiveness in your writing
- Positive and empathetic phone manner
- Friendly and tactful personality, with a dedication to giving every customer an excellent experience
- Confident user of desktop computers (Linux, Mac or Windows)
- Curiosity, self-direction, and a quick learner when using software applications
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and learn within a similarly-skilled team in a fast-paced, growing company
What are you waiting for?!
There’s no “cultural fit” requirement. If you’re a keen learner, have skills we like, and can work well within a team, we’d love to have you onboard!
Apply now on our careers site